November 06, 2013

Sometimes life is more amazing than one can ever know!

Hello everyone,
   Boy where do I begin?, even I am not totally sure on this one. Something SUPER AWESOME even beyond any kind of  comic and especially beyond every SUPER HERO kinda honor about what I found out on Facebook about an hour or so ago really made me want to thank the fellow the whole world knows Savoir of all mankind, that is right I'm talking about Jesus and his awe striking power to bring a father and son even closer together, when one those two people has been in a very safe place for the last three years now. As anyone who reads anything here in this blog knows that my dad Michael Joe Byrd passed away in two thousand and ten. (In fact off to the right of the screen here you can read my loving, and heartfelt tribute to him), well on this past Sunday while trying to come up with something to write about" It was Wednesday...." soon to be revealed. At that given time I was looking all over the internet to see what I could find related to my dad at all the only thing I really found in my first search was an photo of him from when he was a teenager on a link to past obits from a online page of our local paper, The Tri-City Herald. Still wanting to know if there was anything at all more I went from just looking through image hunting (that of the sport was one thing dad loved with a passion) I went looking on the web even further..... it was through the second search that I was greatly rewarded, for on the soical site known as Facebook I had found a person on there with our family spelling of our last name and I took a great leap of faith after looking at the person's page this young man who shared dad's name has at least a few things in common with yours truly on some levels. So I then choose my words very carefully and told him what I was doing and why I doing it, I had told him it's okay either way if he doesn't respond at all, then earlier tonight I had found that I have a new friend known as Michael Joe Byrd. I also must thank our heavenly father known as God and his bridge way to us all his son Jesus.        

No comments: