November 12, 2013

Can YOU find out the joke here? (pt. 1 of 2)

Hello everyone,

  I 'm gonna take a guess and think that everyone would be thinking I want to talk about something I've always have dreamed of with the way today's very date lines up, right now I can put any thought into it for the moment. Well it seems, as if there is quite a lot that is going on today for sure, and not just in the way of new DVD movies coming out to be released. Which does happen to include besides the children movie of Snails racing known as "Turbo". Then there is this that came out

today as well and if you need to know what copy of this I'll really get of either the Blue Ray/DvD /digital copy or just the two disc DVD copy you'll just have to wait and see I guess? Then as anyone who is heard on seen through any type of news media that the company that made millions off of buying video rental store mainly (mom and pop places) known as "BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO" had been saved in latter part of 2009 from filing chapter eleven better referred to as Bankruptcy was saved at the time by the latest inventor to complete with everyone's local cable companies for the better deal on what you can get out of you television sets. It is called the Dish Network. It seems as if the owners of that mega outlet want cut the movie video retailer from their line of outreach since two other big companies known as Netflicx and Redbox has been winning in reaching out people who want see movies in the comfort of their own homes.That had come out sometime last week of the whole shutdown....What I find ever so funny even through for the many employees that they are forcing to look for new work is that right behind our store of Albertson's we have a "BLOCKBUSTER video "that happens to have a sign that I find well how can I say it rather laughable. The sign reads in bold Black letters on a yellow  banner "STORE CLOSING THIS LOCATION ONLY!". Then to make me feel worst than losing a sometime great place to check out what's coming out in the world of entertainment I went to BB to catch up on all upcoming movie and fan magazines it seems as if at the same that is taking place my favorite restaurant has closed it's doors as well....... 
To Be Continued for darn sure!           

No comments: