November 04, 2013

Guess what I totally forgot about?


Hello Ahhh there, Everyone,
 I can't believe it? I really can't, no not all at? but to me little ol Matt had a well how can I put this? A real laps of time this weekend. And like the two images seen up above these words don't ask me how but I just slept through the whole fall back of setting the time stream back a hour on late but early Sunday morning or rather before nodding off on Saturday night, but through it all even though I feel alright right at this moment something just seems a bit off and it's not about the whole missing an hour thing at all. It was this 
my here at least non see able Dark Knight Beard from before Ol Hallows Eve that I kept a couple of days after because I wanted to do something very much like this 
 
again. Hence being the grand Joker type of foe of ol Bats. The Riddler. But because of fifty miles per hour winds (I'm not truly sure how wildly strong they were, but I'm telling you from how it sounded to me, what it was) I really had planed on going all over my whole community in if not the whole costume at least in part of it, with a Batman logo symbol Tee shirt and that hat with both the beard back as black in color and colors to each question marks which were just behind the whole beard. But today without a doubt because I promised them at Albertson's where I work I will shave it off of the design before leaving later this morning for work. Now I do without a doubt have to get my thoughts of my thinking cap on as to what I will be doing for next year at Halloween time with my beard design oh the horror of it all.....    

No comments: