December 01, 2013

Just as soon as this is posted....


Hello All,
This one won't be so long this time, why you ask well outside of wanting to ask you all "What do the famous Christmas colors bring to you during this very month?" Which I may ask you all tomorrow with how I think of there meaning to me  for this year. I know you wanna know why I'm making this entry so small for a overfilled weekend that included Thanksgiving since this past Thursday. It really goes and in a way ties in really well with last month's plate 

seen here for the site of Thor's mortal girlfriend Jane Foster from in the comics that date all the way back to nineteen sixty two with the THOR character's first actual appearance at the same month of a boy who learns "with Great power, comes Great Responsibility" of when that given character's Uncle is murdered. Here is the cover to THOR'S debut 
, I have happen to recall only one time back in the day when I was a hardcore collector of seeing it at the comic shop I did business with. THOR'S first story was one of four in that book it happen to be titled "THE STONE MEN FROM  SATURN!" Back in the sixties, when comics were written each story would be made up of of parts before the next one started, THOR'S Origin consisted of three parts. The really is only one actual origin story that went and took up the actual twenty two page comic books of back then and I bet you who are a comic geek can guess right off the bat who it is, without this as a clue I'm having today's text in that character's main color scheme? Still something seems to be missing from here right?, well of course there's last month's desktop image and with last month having the big "T-Day in it I had choose this as 
 









an appropriate feeding frenzy do you think I went overboard of course maybe so huh! So I'll will have lots to choose from tomorrow after all it seems regarding this movie poster
 , so till then bye for now.  

No comments: