December 03, 2013

The best kinda words for my brother......


Hello All,
  Today happens to be very specially design for someone I know as just another guy whose name starts with the letter"M" as well as mine does. I'm very hopeful that unlike when we were kids that today He "will win the war of staying just all the more forever young" than I and of course he will, he was born after me so why can't and should he be younger than yours truly? The person I'm talking about is my own brother Michael Byrd 

,who turns decades and eons in age today maybe since he loves besides his wife and his two kids Heidi, and Cannon as much as life itself he also loves a book series called "Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Toklien which later this month has a sequel to his first book of adventures featuring characters called "Hobbits" an to me now that I have read the Hobbit as well, I can say I see my brother Michael as Frodo from in "LORD OF THE RINGS" books or much like his uncle Bilbo Baggins. I say this because he besides being a caring person in life he is an adventurer as well. He loves to fish and go camping maybe both combined together if he has the time to do so. Besides my love for him I want him to know I have great respect for him and not just because we are blood brothers.... It because we are a pair of cool nerds no matter what in the end, and anything in one's life can be changed if you have those two meaningful parts about any fellow brother weather they are related to you or not.    

Happy Birthday my crazy beloved brother Michael, Love your brother Matt.  

No comments: