December 25, 2013

What's the Cereal box Christmas?


Okay with it being  Christmas Day, I do hope that every kid no matter their age gets what He or She wants and has been wishing for since well last year at this. I also do hope everyone who catches this knows the real reason for today for if not.....You know what you must do?




Hello everyone, 
Well here we ALL again, on the one day that everyone no matter what of our differences are should have a BIG heart of understanding of why we are ALL in need of LOVE. For today isn't just about another time to fill your face or stomach with goodies galore....nor is it about just those nicely wrapped packages. Although, with that being said most Red Blooded Americans wanna know what kinda of ideas for gift wrapping I took to this year, well here it is at least in parts anyway: 
This is my  set of Christmas gifts for my brother Michael and his crew.  So I know everyone wants to know what I mean by the very title of this the Christmas posting well to say it isn't about presents in cereal boxes would be putting a twisted bow on a said generous gift is a big flat out face palm for sure? In fact at two ish today I will be picked up by my brother Michael and go with him to his in laws house. Once we got there we after bringing in our gifts went and had a few choices of snacks,like we always do when we go over there at Thanksgiving time, and do the monthly catch up of chit-chat for a hour or so. Then we headed into Kathie's parents living room where they have their a choice of finding a seat around that thing with the presents 

all around it. Please don't even try asking who the gifted Santa helper is,because when you have a lot people together family wise, everyone wants to be the crowd pleaser no matter the size of gift they are handing to you. Still when you have little ones it's best to let an adult helper be close by just in case....well you know where I going with that bit of advice. Now before I happen to end up forgetting to mention it Kathie's parents are like me in a way. I'm NOT by any means saying that they are true lovers of the guy seen here
swinging around this time of year to help good St.Nick,another grand name for the present bringer as to which wants to be he as I said just above. I'm of course saying that they don't like Spidey as I do,but one thing Kathie's dad loves to do at this time year is put up a whole Star Trek/Star Wars feeling around the whole house like seen 

here. So here to this year being since I have known her parents which is thirteen years that I know of,maybe it twelve I not all together sure for certain (but boy in a few days from now someone is turning that very age of 13 more that closer to when it arrives......So let get back to all that neat stuff called gift opening of Cereal boxes, so I ended up giving my brother Micheal this year not only the box of Trix   
which happen to of had this very rad Star Wars original Return of the Jedi print on it but I also gave him a movie poster from the second Hobbit film, "The Desolation of Smuag" Which he thought was a yardstick sword made of Ba-boo wood.

  
          















  Any way there is one more present I gave him but I will get that last...For Cannon I got him a shirt of this past summer's big hit that had (Yellow skin to their character, and no it's wasn't anything Bart related if that is what your thinking of..)  I had also given a few packs of Mystery guys from that same film and a make it yourself sticker license plate His cereal Box was Count Chocolatlua from Halloween this past year. Still his gift that I got him that I still love to death is this Super cool Spidey bath robe that you see here.   
  Boy did anyone notice I haven't use the color "White" for a worded section yet well don't fear it too will be coming up pretty darn fast I think? Then for my niece Heidi I got her some just plain ol' coloring by the numbers posters that you could use paint or crayons maybe even a set of pencils of a flying Pegasus...ah come on,you really think I'd give her something like that for reals....but I did give her something Unicorn related since she really could not stop talking about them when I wrote of her very other special day just a couple days ago....

  The real funny thing is one her aunt's from her Grandma side of the family gave her a very different image on the shirt but it had the very same text on it....Then knowing that Heidi also need a make it yourself license plate of her own as well her Cereal Box was FrankenBerry also a Halloween left over that I had, she also got this 
 















fantasy book trilogy. Which is called "The Heir of"   Now before I go telling all what I got my dear sister in law I figure since her stuff is rather "GOLDEN" in my eyes I just thought I'd share what I got first! From Kathie's mom's parents I had happen to of gotten some more like last year a big huge bag full of classic Science Fiction set of magazines   

that her Grandpa gets for whole year of time. I also got from my mom and Chuck a pair of new work shoes here is me opening them. Thanks both mom and Chuck!





They also had gave me as a as unknown yet mystery present  this seen here box, which has inside it a DVD gift set of the latest take on the comic book icon known as Batman. Here I am opening that very new trilogy that stars Christen Bale as as the title character


, what my folks don't know is that I already have the first two movies "BATMAN BEGINS" and "THE DARK KNIGHT" collector editions of "THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY" so I'm kinda at odds ends of what I wanna do with those as of yet. All I can say is this is super sweet Mom and Chuck and I love you guys no matter what day it is! My brother Michael and his crew had given me this envelope 

   and besides a  Christmas card being inside there is a gift card for the comic book store Adventures Underground, yet with it being the gift giving day that it is I didn't brother to ask how much the amount on the card is? And Now it's time for the gifts of Katie,as you can see I kept my promise of her words being "GOLDEN" so why did I want to do that with her the holder of that 
      












Cereal Box of BooBerry cereal. So what did she get?, well before spilling that very neat beans of that  surprise I have to say Kathie is a really cool young lady for she knows how to be humbly sweet and rather geeky all in the same motion of a movement. With that out of the way here is what she got like her son Cannon who got mystery packs of that (yellow summer hit movie)  Kathie got a couple of those in the style of "DR. WHO?" also in there she got a "DR WHO" comic book story called "PRISONERS OF TIME" which came out all this past year to celebrate the British science fiction series of fifty years of "The Doctor". I was able to get the whole thing which was three trade paperbacks. She also got the fiftieth anniversary movie called "THE DAY OF THE DOCTOR" on DVD so you can see why she's really got a huge smile. There happens to be one very important thing that NO ONE WHO understands the truest part today has to remember today isn't just about presents of any kind but rather the day we ARE to recall all of what the son of GOD does for every human rather we are young as a babe or growing gracefully older without knowing him. Today is Jesus birthday and every year Kathie's whole family honors him most with the likes of one these 

,which is very heartfelt way of showing how much WE ALL AS HUMAN BEINGS KNOW THAT OUR GIFT OF LIFE IS SO VERY PRECIOUS, WE NEED TO BE THANKFUL OF KNOWING JESUS GREATEST GIFT FOR ALL OF US: SACRIFICE OF SINS FOR ALL ARE FORGIVEN BY LOVING GRACE OF COMING TO KNOW HIM. Now comes the moment of the color known as "White" as I tell you all of ONE gift that I had given to my brother and his whole family. I know that I said my family is a brunch of "NERDS" before or maybe even "Geeky NERDS at that....." But this set of Star Wars shirts that my brother Michael and I Matt are wearing does happen to Prove ONE THING for sure......


THAT NO ONE shall or should underestimate that said prize of a cereal box,especially at  Christmas time!

No comments: