December 19, 2013

Because of......


Okay let me just warn you you ALL need to NOT believe what you see of the jolly one's legs 

as the real meaning of my message of today or do you?

    Hello All,
       Look I know it's been a little while since I posted anything new here for a while, yest ye who fear I won't fill in gaps I can say it as I always do fear not oh grand viewers for one day this blog will have so much reading that you will be sorry that you doubt me! What I want to really talk about is "How do you or rather how I got infused with the ChristmaSpirit has never really been a true wonderment, but for some reason this whole month up till just today I felt very much like a very certain Charles Dickens character by the name of Ebenezer Scrooge.Now what I'm saying here is, it's NOT because I'm sort on knowing that everyone needs to be kind and caring to everyone around them even more so during this time of year, nor is it do I personally need a Jesus reminder of faith either, it's just that I need to be reminding myself of something and have NOT found them yet I guess......Okay so who would be the them that I'm referring to here in a way to be a powerful reminder of the meaning of the Christmas flux well maybe these might help you out in deciding the answer:

Of all of these above photos what is the very basic commonalty that you get from looking at them, Is it that we all have to be playfully playing out with our families  well of course, by the last image that is all that can be said........as to with all the rest it relates to being young in any part of  life. Well no matter who you are you've been a child no matter what! And my main point is that if you need help in getting yourself some classic ChristmaSpirit channel the help of your "inner child" by being if not having your own offspring, you should be in some kind of  career where you interaction as finding the perfect presents for the right friend 
, an being dead on right about it.Today through to help me be moved into what the harmony of the Christmas joy or Spirit as it is been known as here I had many of my costumers kids open my eyes to the meaning of what receiving is all about, one little friend of mine by the name of Madden really helped by melting my heart when he gave me a Christmas present of a tree ornament that he made, for all of his very special friends he knows. So if your not a believer of being a kid of God, that is okay but please remember spending money on any gift should be that the real meaning of it is that it comes from one heart to another, oh and one last thing let it be a surprise no matter what?     

No comments: