July 31, 2013

It has been a few years but now they are back!



Hello All,
 I can't actually believe it myself but the title of this entry brings back memories for sure! It was here and then all gone the year my dad passed away later that very year. Still when I started at Albertson's back in the year two thousand they had it then as well......but oh what is it your asking huh?, Well as Batman's arch foe the Riddle uses when he gives ol Battsy a clue "RIDDLE ME, THIS?, RIDDLE ME THAT?" "Whats with the straw hat that has Freezer Man's glasses on your head? To the guy known as a DOORMAT, or at least this clown is to me?" 
The Answer is of course would be that starting today through till the thirteenth of next month Albertson's is having it's first since the summer of when I started doing these daily in the summer of 2010 it's the return of "Hawaiian Days". ALL of the employees can wear Hawaiian theme clothing. It just so happens that the store's wine steward Carol gave me that very famous shark hat that I'm wearing in all of the photos above. I got two new Hawaiian shirts yesterday before leaving work and I'm know I'm thinking of at least one more after looking at them all and at twelve dollors isn't that a grand little bargain, I happen to think so anyway? For right now I will be happy to know that for the next two weeks of work everyone of our costumers from a small kid to a quick glancing adult seems to love my attainment of the hat and compliments me for being the ture stand out star during Hawaiian Days, and I just respond with a great big smile and "Thank You".           

No comments: