July 29, 2013

One MORE BOOK to add to my summer list for sure




Isn't it sad to see Peter and Mary Jane in tears because of something "FORCED UPON THEM", well I've got fan hope that after this many spider-fans will be knocking on Marvel Comics office doors, for some bit of a return of "THAT VERY FORCED UPON THING, or here's HOPING ANYWAY"......


Hello All,
Now I do want to let everyone know, I am still very much IRKED at Marvel comics for choosing to do away with the whole Spider-Marriage in the very context that they did. I mean really just because ONE editor wants to be a prissy baby over why there can only be ONE ACTUAL Marvel family book and only that REED and SUE STORM 
of the Fantastic Four be the only super powered couple to be in a relationship and actually have things work out all peachy clean with a awesome interference of some kind as the two sides take different views of how to deal with the life altering consequences. I know that when I speak of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's relationship when they were hitched, wedded, whatever darn way one wishes the depiction of being married mind you is always felt NEW, Troublesome, and pain filled, because Peter was always being responsible in his best way possible to everyone around him. Then came the story that broke every Spider-man fan's heart. 
At the end of the four part arc known as "One More Day" if your a true fan of the character known as Peter Parker know that he has since that time which is dated now as six years ago is the bottom of the barrel hero of Marvel Comics. It hit me "SO HARD of this fouled take on the character, that I just gave up on Peter or his heroic form known better to the world at  large as the Web head, ever will be the same!" It looks like I'm still very much right on that deary nodded note, it seems!, besides wanting to do away with the part of Peter's life that every fan cared for that "editor in chief" at the time, wanted his then wife named Mary Jane to be a completely OMITTED  character from Paker's comic history. Just admit it we all know this to be the bloody truth, no matter what. Still after "One More Day", that "editor in chief", pushed his fore thought of thinking forward with the comic called


"SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE", which had a publishing life span of  a whole year before 2007 doomed line of editorial pratfalls that resulted with the end of "One More Day". As I have said before it took me a long time to feel any real love for Spidey again, myself so I stuck to him through the King Features syndicated and that's my only true fix that I love now. To Me of one of the character's mighty fan base, I do believe Marvel has cut their own throats, BY NOT HAVING AT LEAST ONE SPIDER-TITLE DEDICATED TO THE MARRIAGE, EVEN IF IT WERE (only QUARTERLY) at least when this editorial staff set leaves, the company could at least RESTORE THE CHARACTER TO SOMEWHAT SOMETHING OF NORMALLY, if they wish too, still the main reason I am really writing this is to share with you all something I just got in the mailbox earlier tonight when I got home from work. It came in this curious box seen here    
, I knew exactly what it was that was inside this box that I had ordered from Amazon.com just nine days ago.... it is the first of two novels based off of the above mentioned comic title I went into detail about above. It will be a pleasure to finally feel that someone cares about the Peter Parker and Mary Jane relationship, as a whole. Now before I show you what the cover of this looks like I want to acknowledge what great illustrations this novel has by revealing a piece that is much like a scene from the SPIDER-MAN movie      
, by Sam Rami. The novel is illustrated by comic artist Micheal Mayhew and is worded by Judith O'Brien, with this as it's cover  
          
as you can see it's a small hard cover and here is Mayhew's actual art under the blue dust jacket... but don't you wanna see it when I put out my review of this Mary Jane Treasure, well till then either way you'll have to wait..... 

No comments: