July 30, 2013

Happy B-day to one my many teachers

Boy what the heck is with me and birthdays for those I love so much,
Hello everyone the world over, today is very meaningful to me because it is one of my greatest friend's B-day today. This woman has been there for me as much as my whole family has been, so without a doubt she has earn here great day known as a party day for herself, she is Diane Hartley who taught these two grown men known 

as Matt B and Steve B and no we are not related even through we share the same initial for our last names. She was and is our first grade teacher from when we both attended Jefferson Elementary school in nineteen eighty to eighty one. I do happen to see her every once in a while at my store and like always she brightens my day. So to you Ms Hartley I hope your day is full of all kinds of fun. From your former student with respect and love  always Matt Byrd

No comments: