July 04, 2013

A Nite of blasting lights

Now I know this might seem strange but as far as I know WE ALL fiery fun at my brother home tonight
, especially little ol me! Read on to find out more.... 

Hello All
Today is a very special day or rather I should say a colorful night of lights, that's right all day long it was that people were busy buying up food and other 4t July related goodies. Yes like last year I had to work instead have fun in the sun but hey when your paid for your hard work what does it matter in the final results anyway. After work My brother Micheal and I went over across the street to where ACE hardware store was and bought some fireworks I spent $105.00 on the ones I bought and Micheal had spent $60.00 (there's a lot more to my buying that I will expand about later). While on the way over to Micheal's he told me how to surprise all the kids at his house by saying "We only got this much here, which was Micheal portions not mine...... We loaded up to take the kids swimming at their pool of where parents and kids can just relax, Heidi my niece looked into the back of the car and said "Holly Heck, Uncle Matt where did you get those?" so to go and say our little surprise for Kathie was ruined is a bit of a understatement for sure. More of Micheal and Kathie's neighbors came over for our show. What a show it was to. We tarted out with small stuff like Tanks, Screamers, and Pop-its then we went started with our cones. Unlike past years I had offered to help light our firework show and since the last time I can recall lighting anything was a real long time ago it was fun to say in the least. We didn't get done till a little after midnight I had helped Micheal clean up where we shot off all of our bits of fiery fun, before he brought me home. I hope that however YOU celebrated AMERICA'S two hundredth and thirty seventh birthday safety and responsibility and respectably so that  YOU can continue to enjoy your freedoms and liberties and take pride in knowing that you LOVE  NOT ONLY your country but where, you reside in your own hometown. 
   

 
 

































































































































































 
 Happy 4th where ever you call home, if your far family and friends, and to ALof armed forces thank you for all of your hard dedication to keeping  us free when we don't know enough in OUR words to encourage what we feel in OUR hearts and souls to keep YOU going faithfully strong in everyday Strength.     

No comments: