July 01, 2013

One very imortpant SUPER THING, I forgot....and lots more


Hello ALL,
 Boy you would be thinking I have every bit of Superman out my whole train of thoughts after a whole month of a build up to his latest feature film known as Man of Steel, which opened on the fourteenth of last month, Still I feel really bad that of all those ideas I came up with and that will be published very soon didn't have me listening to any ALL TIME movie music from the other Superman films of egos ago which I had on a compact disc titled SUPERMAN THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION, and are now listening to as I write this very one. Speaking of some other related KAL-El stuff I never went and did was have a entry on his reporter friend Lois. NOW wait, I know I did in showcasing the character in my  three part " The bio of L.L. of (MOS) entries, still one uh spidery thing I haven't done yet is a story 
about Lois Lane vs Mary Jane Watson Parker. Yeah I know I and many other true Spider-Fans can't and won't forget the Spider-Marriage that is to always be part of Peter Parker's life. For those who read this as often as I put it out know that I care a whole bunch about great feelings towards a world that could just get along or hopefully one day it will come to that. Anyway yesterday after trying to see if images from my post from yesterday were in a image search on the web I had happen to find this little gem 

and it brighten my whole evening last night throughout the whole evening I had also posted it to Facebook within moments of finding it. To know I used that very optimistic outlook in  every of my life make me know I'm very well okay with being who I Matt am any given day no matter what I'm feeling in the week as a whole.   Finally it is time I think to reveal our monthly game pieces to the desktop and background plate here at the site, but first I still want all to know that even though I have seen all of these movies seen here
 I was Super tempted to having it as my fitting desktop image for ALL of June if I didn't go with the one that I did instead of. Still I don't think we should jump to any thing being as clear as a clean screen for the background of the site here where we see the hero known as  

Superman readying it for whomever will occupy it next for the rest of this very month of how neat of him though huh to think of it before leaving for a big rescues around the whole planet till his next movie comes along. Oh One last thing about the plate here before I reveal my June desktop did anyone notice anything at all different about it at at in the way of old maybe? well if not here is what I did do in the design department I went from "Picture Window scope to what I had when I first started changing the monthly image since October of two thousand and ten and went back to the plate design of "Awesome inc" because for the longest time I just couldn't find while Blogger was going through many updates for a while and yes I do like it very much just so you know personally! Now let's get back to our final bit of work for the start of the hot month of July and that would be unmasking the desktop of June right well but of course I had many options as I was saying above above relating to the Man of Steel new movie but not much was out that pleased me in conveying a neat aspect of transition so well of his many media looks of in live action well except for maybe this which features 
everyone who has played the character known as Mister Kent minus the persona's who played Super Boy.    

No comments: