July 26, 2013

To a friend whose always meaningful to this writer


Hello All,
 I just can't believe it here has come another July twenty sixth and I can never forget what such a good friend I had with the young lady in this pic to my right
, (but both are truly special in my way of knowing them both. More on that later) Today is the one on the right her birthday her name is Brenda Killmer now was Brinkerhoff when I knew her from back in my days back at Hanford high school. To me she lit up a room just by her smile alone. I know that if I had to thank anyone for pulling me outta my friendship only set of rules when it even now comes to relationships with women she was my biggest help of coming away from living life as a claimed up shell or even a rusting nail. Even though there were times she made me sick by accident of course I adored her. Now years later I see that and that she is very happy with her life and that makes me slime even bigger than in that very image you see from our ten year class reunion in two thousand and one over that summer before the events of 9/11. If I could give her more than words as a gift today I'd give her roses or at least one rose since her husband would give her the bunch. So to my beloved friend I want you Brenda to know I still love ol web man here
, a lot too, but I know I know love outside of comics and it's because of my on off times of when I think of you as I do now that my whole soul understands that part of life is meant to be shared . I hope you do enjoy whatever you are doing tonight with your family because I know it's always great to feel young when one's birthday comes around...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY from you friend Matt B. 

No comments: