July 28, 2013

How many faces are turly on Mt. Rushmore....... (pt.1 of 4)


Hello to all, 
If you all recall at the start of this month when we celebrated our country's two hundredth and thirty seventh  Birthday I was leading into it by talking about a certain place located in the state of South Dakota. It has had many changes in every form of fiction and that's what I wanna share with ya today is one of four takes on the place known as Mount Rushmore seen here 
 












. Actually a few nights before the 4th, itself was to happen this year I just couldn't find a way to get any real ZZZ if you think back on it well, while I was up at the late hour of two in the morning I had happen to see an ad on my local PBS station a upcoming program about the history of Mount Rushmore to be aired while I was at work on the third. Knowing that I was itching to seeing it, yet I couldn't I wouldn't be able to be viewing it is how this set of entries came into being. Still if you want to know how AMERICAN I am in about my believe system is you can tell I am ONE many who knows that things we hold dear like our choice to protect ourselves as individuals shouldn't be taken away or controlled by the government at any price of who is in office running the country. Here is ONE VERY BIG thing I know that is very unamerican changing any hero's life in fiction to show people it's okay to be single forever is just blip ping 
WRONG period. What I'm getting with this statement is adults not all adults but to many say one thing about matrimony and don't let their offspring live their life that is not always bliss, but as a child it should matter a lot on developing relationships that matters, especially when it comes to understanding love as one child would from the world of every form of fiction. Sorry I just need to vent every time I hear how uncool Spider-Man is now that he made a deal with the devil for real love! Back on topic though, I wonder if any form of the heads on Mount Rushmore would very much be taken seriously to represent anything at all about American culture if this was what was sculpted 
into the mountain? 
    To be continued......          

No comments: