August 01, 2013

So just what is "THE WANTED ONE!"




Thinking back on it now Yesterday's post brought froth a lot of memories from two thousand and ten that made me Matt think of how much fun it is in writing these blogs and sharing things that I believe are important, weather or not if they are of course funny and light heated is what brings out little or big sized nuggets of Joy for me.  I am sure everyone is wondering just how often did I recite the story of myself and "The Orbit Gum girl tale today the second day of the renewed "HAWAIIAN DAYS" at my place of work of Albertson's. That I know of at least five times as a whole, yet endlessly in abbreviated form all day long. In fact for some reason or other, I do wish I was holding the very BIG ice ball that you all 
see here for what I wanna share with you all is rather HOT or rather more Patriotically missed piece that I did want as the plate here on the site. Still before we get ahead of ourselves here isn't there something that I have yet to do first and that will be to show you what were the month of  July's game parts of the first of the month little known secret: Here is what I had happen to of had for the plate here last month
, now before anyone goes and says I was in the wrong for thinking that it should be beach time all summer long, some of you may take a great offense to the image of well one of the ladies is very modality dressed for the sand and surf in a respectable way, while the other seem to put it simply wear what she wants and cares only for her own wants and needs. Which who is to say it's wrong either way?, to me the more concerning thing with this image I know that comes to my mind is sure it's a representation of summertime but in the end regardless if they are drinking (whatever the dark liquid is?, which yes it happen to be Coke-a-cola ) not a dark malted alcohol  type bubbly, I am more in the line of thoughts of this if we gonna go with the morale upstanding way you should be at any beach where ever it maybe are you whoever you are protecting your precious outer shell on your body better known as one's skin with plenty of sun block. "So I do guess in a way, it does still kinda come down to morals in a way but in the context of be sure to be smart while at the beach anytime you go." Now on to what I had as a desktop image for the month of July I couldn't go with just one and not the other in the way of one cola display I had to welt my own desire to stay away from the salted drinks somehow and what better way than to have that aforementioned Coke-a- Cola dude knocking out this Pepsi Cola dude 
on my Desktop during the hottest month of the summer months at least most times the summer season, this year it's been rather cooler than other years at least around here in Washington state to little ol me anyway, but I haven't forgotten to use my sun screen on the sunny days for sure either! Now as to the meaning of the title of this entry just what is "THE WANTED ONE!" well it turns out it relates back to the plate image here at the site originally for the month but because of it's given size dimension wise it would not fit the plate just right 

,and here it is. A sketch of the Amazon princess known as Wonder Woman with her hair in a "ALL AMERICAN" style! If YOU look at the plate now I have decided to let you have a choice for this month just to make it even more fun in a way so here are your three choices for now!

, so have at fans and friends of DLOTM.
               


No comments: