August 26, 2013

Sure a BIG little chanage ........

Hello all, 
I for some reason or other got the idea that I would take a moment an take you out of your comfort zone.This was really and truly the only thing I had on my mind today outside of reading the comic book version of "The MAD Tea Party, of Alice in Wonderland", when I had come up with this very thoughtful brain teaser as a subject matter. It was actually two whole years ago that I found out I could change one very small insignificant thing and what is that your asking huh? Is it the image seen here
at the right hand upper part of the screen where the Mary Jane question is?, well no NOT exactly! In fact about that I have most of that blog entry put together for the most part I just need to find out how to end it is the thing besides choosing a new pic to put up there in this one's spot. Nah really what it was that I found out I could make a puzzle out of is really in today's entry's header: A hint would be the switch-a-roo   of the third and fourth words  as a answer......still lost on this a bit huh? , well if you look really hard at the top of the screen where the light silver bar is with where you can go to visit other blogs is what I'm talking about. Here is what had been there   
     






a image of a Peter Parker crawling at you in his black suit before he or us as his reading public even knew it as
what came to be his best villain of the latter eighties and early nineteen nineties: better known as Venom. Now if you look up there in the same place you'll find something all together new up in that very corner! Again here is what the above Black Spidey Icon looks like if you could see it outside of it's very original size                          
 

















 , which you do there. 



Now the three game pieces of our still other twisty puzzle game that I'm playing with ya 

may give you a small guess as to what the new icon is?, and then again you never really know!  Till next we meet have a wonderful day.    

1 comment:

Matt said...

It has taken a couple of days now, but the new Icon is working. In the next entry I will share what I'm really was talking about here and more.