August 15, 2013

So finally who was the man known as Lewis Carroll?

So when you think about Alice's creator do you see him as how he wrote the very character he is sitting by, MAD or CRAZY? Well after reading my insight here, I hope you will want to keep on reading.......




Hello all, 
As you know I have been on a frenetic frenzy of late with the little girl who happens to just fall into the place known as Wonderland. You also know that once I start something I get hooked into everything I can about the subject that I can in fact later this weekend if I have time I will go hunting for the Walt Disney classic that was one of my key factors in exploring miss Alice  as a starting point when I  wrote this "A New take on Miss Alice....." The one thing that I have recently found to ponder my own thought process around is did the one man who used the pen name "Lewis Carroll" for when he wrote anything was he much like that of his character Alice which was based off of a real life child he baby sat known as Alice Liddell? , for of wonder or was he just crazy like both sides of the same coin of The Jabberwocky and the sign post Alice is looking up at

?, that fellow known as the Mad Hatter. Since I started this adventure into the classic story I have to also thank one particular person indeed he works at the store seen here
well in truth these are a couple of windows of the store known as Adventures Underground from back during our city's little weekend event called "COOL DESERT NIGHTS" which is the weekend of father's day or the start of summer depending on how that weekend lands respectfully. The young man's name is Mike, no not my brother but man that would be cool if he did work there I'm just saying......sorry for a moment I forgot where I was and what I was talking about.    
    Mister Carroll, it turns out was a man by the name of Charles Luntwidge  Dodgson he was born on January twenty seventh, eighteen thirty two, to his parents Charles Dodgson and his wife  Frances Jane Lutwidge Dodgson in Daresbury, Cheshire, England he is the oldest out eleven children he had three brothers and seven sisters here is the oldest picture I could find of the Dodgson family while he was 
growing up. He entertained his siblings with puzzles, marionette shows, magic tricks and his own written poetry which he put into newspaper format for each child, his own mother Frances Jane Lutwidge Dodgson died of unknown causes when he was just nineteen, in eighteen fifty one just the day before his twentieth birthday. He became a lifetime fellow of Christ Church college the following year and graduates with a mathematical degree in eighteen fifty four, and comes back to be the main church to lecture on mathematics in fifty five. It is at this time that he comes up
with the stanza of the "Jabberwocky", which he will name a character in the second Alice book "Through the looking-glass", later years. On May first, of  eighteen fifty six he takes up being a photographer for the next twenty years of his life. Okay now we have come to the point of this very entry right here: most people today because they choose to not research histories of famous persons but wish to jump to a fact about the said person.Even I too am to blame in knowing that said rumor, till  I personally since this past Sunday believe in a rumor about Charles Lutwidge Dodgson as much as anyone does! That very rumor being when he wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland here he is seen in that very work 
, that he was doing all kinds of experimenting with illegal types of narcotizes to influence his words and ideals of the very story about a little girl trying to fit in a world that is really just in her rapid eye movement state of belief. For if you go to Lewis Carroll's Wikipedia the free encyclopedia information page you can see that yes he like you or me had his share of problems with his health and that because of these conditions are how he really in part came up with the device of mushrooms making you small or big to transverse parts into exciting progression as for the Caterpillar character smoking the hookah pipe he was saying besides it being a dream state that everyone must know at least one person who does things that they shouldn't!                 




 Now that being said and done with I know that you know that 




these couldn't be of what I was having our choosing game for the plate here to be, or are they? Like it says on there right now YOU DECIDE!  

No comments: