August 03, 2013

Jeff and Ron time something way overdue

Hello everyone,
  Today  was a BIG huge surprise for me even though, I already had my day planed out for sure. I had call my friend Jeff seen here from 
a few years back watching  the COOL DESERT NIGHTS a car show held every week of the month of June just before summer starts, this past Tuesday to see if he was up to doing something together since the last time I saw him was in late May. We put together plans to go see the famous film I gave the acrimony of till it's release date of June sixteenth, two thousand thirteen of (MOS) I had found it's few showtimes at our local Regal Cinemas out at the mall known as Columbia Center in Kennewick at the time while we were talking he said he had some family business at some time over the weekend of eating a grand meal as he referred to it as I had asked him to make sure so I wouldn't be in the mix up if there will be one. Turns out there was no need for worry and after a small bit of a barbeque at his kids cousins house we went an saw MAN OF STEEL at nine twenty tonight. Even though it was my third time catching Kal's adventure from Krypton and Jeff's first time viewing it we both loved it like both of us were watching it for the first time. Still earlier today way before that began I was heading back from doing my money collecting thing that I do after my Men Breakfast at Cathedral of Joy when I heard from the other side of the street a honk from the passing Ben Franklin Transit bus it was a driver I used to know by the name of Ron I went and waited till the traffic was clear and crossed the street paid my fair of a dollar fifty and got to have a grand ole day with a very funny guy that no matter what when you ride with Ron he'll pull some great comedy bits with you and have you in tears without you knowing it. That is how great he is. Here are your three choices for what should the "missing image" 



here at the site.           

No comments: