August 24, 2013

Here's another Comic Book series in live action......

Hey let me ask you something are you ready for the upcoming TV season of 2013 to be bah or SUPER.....find out below what I maybe hoping for from the image across from this very written text....

Hello All,
 Well as you know as I do everything that is anything comes from something already made for some form of media. You as I do as well know that once that given something whatever it is, is copied over in every other form to make people love it all that much more by branching it out to reach the masses just that much more. I know that from reading this blog itself you all may know me more than I know myself, (boy I really hope NOT!, still I know I wanna share so much and with that I get a chance to reveal all that bit of me, that much more). I figured that with the fall television schedule about to start next month I would share with you all what I'm hoping to be glued to. Some I'm sure you already know of at least two BIG ONES and with the supposed genius wearing a t-shirt of the other
it is certain what those are? Still  I do admit I have loved superhero series even if they lasted very shortly Does anyone recall M.A.N.T.I.S. from Fox's real early line up in nineteen ninety four? or even the ABC 's  short lived series
from the end of when LOST went away a few years ago. It just always seems hard to find a way to make any characters from the colorful world of comicbooks feel right for the small screen although I'll also agree there are a few times when it works very seamlessly Like with the likes of Batman from the sixties sure it was campy but it did work, so did Wonder Woman's short lived series even through it did have two names. What I'm getting at with the expect of ol Dr.Banner here  
  It seemed for the better part TV history Detective Comics has had the upper hand in both movies and TV series at least from what ever comic guru knows of..... since the early sixties but before I dare get into what is soon to be a very watched show starting next month on this date can I give all a quiz of a real hard level, "Can anyone name all of the comicbook adaptations in chronological order of when they first appeared? 
and then as a bonus can you name the actor who was/is the hero, too? Now I know that anyone whose been here before knows that a few years ago Marvel and Paramount pictures put out a little ditty known as THE AVENGERS and it seems even if they did have a group movie of SUPERHEROES in it they all in some fashion or other had personal problems of sorts like they do in Marvel Comics very same title 
, and now even with a new series coming out there will be a BIG QUESTION to be answered and that answer may detour some fans of this new series that Marvel has simply known as   


and if this will lead into other Marvel movie projects of any kind well all I can say is we loving comic fans will just have to wait and see how the DC/Marvel television projects simply process 
 









from here on out!

Now if you thought I know it's still a few days away till the end of the month, but I know a lot of you are enjoying our own puzzle guessing   game here at the site. You can believe me when I say this I won't disappoint you either:



Good luck my friends because from here on out it will only get better for the game, that's a promise I do intend to keep.

No comments: