April 05, 2012

Whose wore "THAT SPEICAL SPIDER-BLANKET" so far...



Don't you recall my Christmas gift?,
I think you all know
the one I am referring to? if not just look at either the heading of this entry or this photo that I had shown at said time of the year for more info look back at my Christmas day. Well for the longest time I wanted to keep it mint in it's box and had until my mom and Chuck my step dad which I don't even consider him that alone anymore, he's just dad mostly since the passing of my blood father Micheal Joe Byrd from two years ago, they had came to help me with my taxes for that reason. That was in sometime close to Valentine's part of this year and my mom Nancy Watson wore it proud, as Chuck was trying to fix a pop up on my computer. He a wiz with hopefully fixing most problems that occur for me at least? A couple of days later my Hispanic coworker Jose proves alone that for some unknown reason(s) for each of us a Spidey fan have still a ethnic racial divide as to who the man underneath the duds could be ? See the current character who is the web wonder in the Ultimate Spider-Man comic line or checkout this entry named Is the Mainstream version of Spidey dead? And finally yes of course you knew that I myself would
and will wear my hero blanket any given night weather watching something on TV or DVD and yes from time time of when I'm on the computer as well writing a entry or two for here at the site.

No comments: