April 26, 2012

Does anyone know what a Dreamere is?

Seems like a very interesting topic does it not?
Well to say a dreamere is related to lack of getting some sound sleep or better known as a waking dream would be a great lie. Yes I can most assuredly admit I wish I could have this whole blog filled right up to date,yet even though I DO know that ONE given day it will be I keep losing sleep over it from time to time, but not always.... sometimes it about me feeling I need to please everyone expect myself in certain forms of entertaining myself with what I want to entertain Matt with. Lately I have been having striving insomnia for other reasons as well,still it has mostly been caused by me without a doubt being a very light sleeper no matter what and I already know that any form of sleeping medication won't help because the main things troubling me are outside noises like the wind blowing at so strongly, a speed it would keep a dog howling in the middle of the night thank goodness I don't have one. Although a snake might be more loving by wrapping around me if it were a boa constrictor maybe even a hug from a Python wouldn't hurt when it blistery outside in the snoozing hours of the night,just joking of course. One thing that does get to me on nights when it's blowing is emergency vehicles get me roused more so than when I lived with my folks, the answer as to why is the closest fire station is less than a block away, still I know everyone needs medical help at some given time whether we are mighty young or very old. Anyway most times when I can't sleep it's because of like I said outside noises still in the early part of my sleeping for today I know I felt like I was in a boxed in room when I was dreaming and no matter what I just couldn't get up or out of the place I was in and believe me I tried but I just couldn't like when I was little and had pulled the door to my folks bathroom I was not able to HULK OUT if you catch my drift....still all in all I felt like I slept well when I had to start my day. Still I don't know if I am awake as I write these words or having a grand nightmare because I can't channel my rapid eye movement for a very long time! I happen to call this a Dreamere just so you don't think I'm crazed, ok?

No comments: