April 01, 2012

A joke for all who think you know me so well...


Hey to ALL YOU JOKE pullers ,
I just wish I can think of s
omething as funny or mind bending as I did last year, but alas I cannot? So how will I Matt pull a grand opus outta my site this year your about to find out. Yet with it being the first of April you all know I have to reveal two things anyhoo and you know what they are so here is the Glittery piece known as the monthly plate . For on the second day of last month I wanted something that would be cool so in my web browser I typed in " motion wallpapers" with a Saint Patty's theme this one known as Green Clovers stuck out to me . So I went and reamed it Glitter Clovers. Here is where I play a strange hint to this month's Desktop image,,
. I will only give you one helping answer it will also have something of a classic science Fiction series theme added to it? Before I go and get too carried away I can't fore go showing all last month's Greeny is that even a word I wonder? wallpaper see it most certainly does fit last month, wouldn't you agree? Any way I hope your pranks are full of well a grand laugh today on this the most serious day of the whole year...oh and April Fool's about this being a give away guess day for all? -Enjoy your tearful day if you can't handle the heat of a joke?

No comments: