April 07, 2012

Is there something, sometimes NOT wrong with the #666?

Boy last night GOD had a great plan, as to "IF IT WORKED" reading this, is the only key to an answer for sure!

Hey isn't a strange thing that this entry's heading and it's very opening line are shall we say a reversal of meaning? I will be the first to admit what did happen was because of the infamous number 666. In fact yesterday was by far the greatest day of this past week, for me and here's why, it was the first in a very long time that I had gotten to work during the actual day part of the day. My lunch was at eleven thirty till noon, when I went to pay for my lunch at the self checkout my total came to exactly you got it the devil's random cursed number six hundred, and sixty six, when you write it out it doesn't seem as negative as it sounds now I guess that depends on if you feel your easily at risk of your belief of what you believe in? Anyway I told the cashier at the self checkout something very similar to this before heading to eat my meal. She had by the way said oh you better watch out something bad may happen to you.....
After work I got off at four I went to my bank because after paying for my lunch I had only a dollar or two for dinner. So for dinner I went to my favorite place as if you couldn't tell a place known as Subway. I was then using the crosswalk when it had happen... as I got to the curb a guy I have NEVER met was waiting to cross the corner that is nearly impossible to even cross. He said "Hey Hi," I had told him your in for a long wait with that very signal he said he didn't mind. We got talking about theway a darn street signal happens to be like a Christmas decoration. Now before I do go on I got tell you he had on a white bandana and a shirt that looked a bit like it had drops of bloody crosses and tan pants. So I was a bit leery when he said 'Hey you do know that GOD is the only ONE who can make blood be different colors? I was like "okay how do you figure that one thing out?" He said "of course it's red when it leaves the heart and red if we are wounded but, it is also purple as well when it flows through our veins. He told me what he likes to do and I told him of what I liked doing as well. Then he asked "you know we are tempted in our everyday things we do sometimes..." I told him I happen to call that the way of the world" he sees as temptation from the "Prince of Darkness", when he asked me do I believe in GOD I have to admit I gave a lame answer even I knew it. I told him "I see and feel GOD in a FREE Biasing way" I realized that now he and I had in our own ways had seen in a open arena of how we saw each other. He asked me When I had given my acceptance to Jesus I told him it was on June twenty second when I was twenty five. Before I let him go about his way we exchanged names I said "I'm Matt and you are?" "I'm Sean" he said and this morning at my Men's breakfast I shared about my early Easter encounter with a great brother who knows Christ as well as I do, or maybe a little more than I do but hey I'm okay with that too....
Happy Easter to you all and enjoy those egg hunts little ones....

No comments: