April 23, 2012

The group called CREED

Hello out there to you all,
I want reminiscence today about a very interesting musical band of the late nineteen nineties. I want to say that this group and their stories that they tell through their words in their songs are a interesting cross between a GOD driving force in the message.Like right now I am listening to "Arms wide open" which was the main song that showed me for the first t
ime in a long time it is okay to express the emotion called Love to someone if you wish and want to. But in other songs this group talks of their closeness to the one known as GOD in a song known as "HIGHER" or of looking at one's own faults in "Inside us all" I know that I have never met the men who make up the band called CREED, but I know I would like to if given a chance? Mainly because as I have said before sometimes in any given song or tune WE can ALL relate to one another through communication. Which I believe is what WE ALL need to get along,even when we don't know how we have to remember songs whether they are from our favorite rock band or a country singer we all have something that needs to be expressed? WE ALL must not let our darker side(s) be showing all the time only, it is without a doubt the real power we have while we live each day for what it is worth! Sorry didn't mean to be pulling at heart strings I just know how most music makes me Matt feel like Creed's album known as "HUMAN CLAY". Creed has four albums released since 1997 but as you see here I have , only three maybe soon I'll go looking for the first album if I could only know it's name?,on the net or at a local store like Target or Best Buy later this upcoming summer.

No comments: