April 25, 2012

Figuring out my mini cam

Hey there,
Have I let you in on a little secret?, no not of late I don't think so either? This year for my upcoming vacation destination this year won't be to visit my folks in Cuenca Ecuador but rather they will be with my sister Kylie and her son Bryce a
s well on a cruise to the state where they filmed Star Trek VI's The Undiscovered Country Penal coney scenes of when Kirk and McCoy were sentenced for life after killing the Kilngon peace ambassador. That is right I'm going to parts of Alaska. It will be in the latter end of next month on Memorial Day weekend through June ninth, now as always you needn't worry I will still have entries coming most certainly the June First. But I most definitely have to button down my blog entries at the start of next month and just figure out this mini cam , , and transfer what's on it in the way of still pics and of course mini movies from over this past year. I have to pop that disk into my computer from in the above image, and read all the tech jargon and you all know how I feel about computer instructions from time to time when I delete my own wallpapers from time to time, so please wish me luck in not erasing as I put it all on my computer, for I hope to come back with some cool mini movies from this forth coming trip of many different things to share about a place I have never been.

No comments: