September 28, 2011

Which one, should I choose?


To ANY AND ALL Movie goers,
Hey how many of you are a lot with family or friends, yet even by yourself go to a theater to see a movie?, the answer most likely is rarely if ever with the cost nowadays I'd highly guessing! Yet I am preparing to go see a faith based movie on Saturday and I was wondering do any you recall the entry that had this DVD
in it from last October? I feel the need to call upon you my reading public to help me decide what movie of that and the two mentioned in the comment section of which I happen to have both of which are "FACING THE GIANTS" and "FIRE PROOF". I know for fact which ONE I NEED TO SEE but I know that I have tried on my own to win on MATT'S OWN and maybe I will choose that one for GOD knows of my attempts before with THAT have floundered IMMENSELY SO! Yet Maybe this one movie I'm going to see at Carmike Cinemas in Kennwick Washington may help ME find the strength in another way...... The movie I'm going to see is named "COURAGEOUS" and whatever it's message is about I'm sure it is a great one, without a doubt!

No comments: