September 17, 2011

Going to "the fest"


Hey there,
What I am going to be sharing today has been a while in my being at this said event, so please just enjoy the entry for what it is. It has been quite a few years since I have been to the "CHRIST THE KING'S September weekend event known as Sausage Fest, which is in what I now consider "old Richland" I remember when I was a kid in elementary school I'd go with my friend Steve that I bring up here from time to time. While I was living on the East coast in Maryland I am not sure if he went or not?, yet maybe he did, when I can back from Maryland I know that I went my sophomore year with him to this fall event. So what is the Sausage Fest? your asking right? well in a nutshell it's a place mostly for kids to have fun in the community, with games of all shorts like this one
,with everyone's favorite Orange furball of feline love from daily comics known as Garfield. This year I mostly got caught watching a DVD of the newly released Star Wars which was hey just yesterday that I was talking of that. I also happen to have done something I rarely did ever before here at this event was go through the school itself that was how I happened upon the Star Wars playing in their library but I happen to catch my own webhead pal Spidey on a far wall

, unsure If you can truly see it with all that bunch of a crowd there so here it is close up, see. Since they happen to serve Sausage at this I happen to forgo my sodium intake a wee bit for one of these
. Also on their small little stage I got some couples doing a bit of cow dancing
, ,
if you will. Now as to if I have been here since Heidi and Cannon have been my life the answer is yes a few years ago Heidi and her Gymnastic team lead in part by her mother were on the central stage back in two thousand six or maybe it was two thousand and seven, but yeah it has been a while since the last time that I've been here.

No comments: