September 03, 2011

My phony adventure won with more than just getting one



Boy what a catchy title huh?,
Well see it has so happen that as I was last talking to my friend Chan from Maryland I kept hearing this very strange chipping noise on my land line home phone on Wednesday in the early afternoon, well after he called me back an chatted for a minute more or two I decided to see what was wrong with the phone itself. I took off the back of the phone top see if the problem was the charger or the batteries I came to the conclusion it was the batteries for when
I place it back on the charger it was still doing the darn bleeping noise, so what I did was pull out the phone jack going into the charger but kept the phone on it so now it was just a flashing red light bleeping with no irritating sound. So I had made a plan that today after my early bible study Men's breakfast I would make it MY JOB to get a new rechargeable phone from either Target, Best Buy or Wal-Mart. If your thinking I went to Target your well how can I say it Bulls eye wrong for sure, I also thought Best Buy would be too pricy for what I was wanting but their is more on something from BB at the end of this post along with should I dare say a very early clue to my September desktop which as you all know will be revealed well look at the last couple of pages back for that answer! Well any way I did end up going to "Wally World"now can anyone tell me before Wal-Mart other name which movie had a theme park named that?
Right now I happen to be listening to the CD of the Christian band known as KUTLESS, if your a fan of the radio station K-Love I'm sure you know who I'm referring to, if not here is a big clue as to who they are do you recall last year I had a post about "What Does a song mean to you?", well in that post I was sharing how musicians talk about the experiences in life by songs. At the start of that post I was talking about how everyone or anybody can relate to putting things in their own life's right or where ever you wish. I can say the song that I was talking about at the start is by KUTLESS it's name is "What Faith can do" it's on this album that I got today at Wal-Mart but it's not in this image seen here

,it is called "It Is Well". I also happen to be yet again still be looking for the second season of the new V series while there as well for like I said a day or two ago I wasn't able to find it at the places I was looking. Still I wanted to get both that unseen series of the TRANSFORMERS series that I had mention that same day and the end of that series that I remember watching after "STAR BLAZERS" in the early parts of 1980 known as EMERGENCY! which both were at Best Buy. I finished my day with a small mini blizzard meal from DQ.

No comments: