September 27, 2011

Searching for scary wallpaper even though October's just around the conner...


Hey wallpaper hunters,
If you all can recall my post from back in early A
ugust of deleting my picture J-peg files from even further back in the early part of July third of this year, I'm sure anyone can relate?, Yet in that set of folders I also happen to of had my Halloween themed pics as well. Such as this or
,
and so I made a huge promise to myself to repair my scary damaged, spooky hunting, blood curling themed images for the month of October this upcoming weekend if I can't get it at least started Bloody tonight, after posting this entry! Now come that month will a daily blogger like myself play a game with you all as I did last year?, Well truly only one knows, but who is that one? you'll just have to wait and see......

No comments: