September 01, 2011

1st of the month, you know what that means.......


Hey All,
Well here we are at the start of yet another month as the title of the post says but, not just any month either. It is the ninth month of two thousand and elven A.D. (now for those of you wanting or wishing to know what that Acronym means I don't know except the most common one we related to the bible.... which is AFTER DEATH, which is revealed as life after Jesus), it could means anything nowadays though who like I said before really knows it can be endless for sure as truly any acronym is in today's everyday world. Yet I have have had a lot of good things happen today for me and a couple deserve a written page of there own which they will get. One thing I can say is from a few days ago I have now sorted all of my messed up daily Spider-Man comic strips to at least yesterday's date of August thirty first from all the way back from January first of two thousand and nine.I have just remembered I have to go back to Crawlspace and get two strips from all that time, one will be super easy to find but the other I'm not sure where it is and it is dated October 26, 2009, I do believe that Brad Douglas who runs the website was too excited on that said day because his little girl Ava was born, it is still puzzling is all that I 'm getting at? For you see I on August 29th went to try get the end of August dated strips for this year and decided see if he had gone back reentered it recently only to find out he still hadn't yet, so in the comment section of August 27th strip I wrote " Hey Brad, just recently I was resetting these daily strips on my own computer when I came across something very interesting. The entry for October 26,2009 in the sandman storyline is missing, here is the thing I find so funny I went and posted on the day's before entry and still nearly two years later I can find that it IS STILL NOT THERE?, So I guess all that I'm asking is are you holding back on us as Marvel is about the Parker marriage but instead it's just ONE LESS DAILY STRIP in 2009 just wondering is all?" But truly I know that eventually he will remember at some given time I think, especially if die hard fans such as myself visit his site daily anyhoo... Now before I reveal what this strange but yet cool background plate here at the site is I will share with you what I happen to of had for last month I call this Gravity of light from my sci_fi,star series folder. Here it is

at last from one of the sub folders called Scifi 2 which is within the sci_fi, star series main folder itself, I had happen to of found it once last year while looking for Star Blazers/Argo wallpaper images. I think it could of also have been around the time I came up last year in August with that probing eye post you know the one I mean?, Unfortunately even though I happen to be pretty witty about coming up with new names for images I think I will put a challenge out to all of you give me the name of the wallpaper as you think it should be and at the end of this year I'll let you know if I love it by including it in the last entry for 2011!

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

I have to think on this one. I'll get back to you with a title after I have a chance to come up with a good one.