September 18, 2011

Finally going see what all the talk is about.....


Hey out there,
You know it is always hard to tell what will happen when you see a place being reestablished from a place that was one of those "Money Tree" outlets. Hey what's a "Money Tree outlet" your wondering huh?, well long story short it's a place where people make bad choices with their earnings by using a system that loops you in an you can never get back on top because of extra added fees for what you borrow to begin with, well across the street from me there use to be a similar place in the strip mall across from where I work. It was a "Lending Tree" when I first started living near the area, then it became a Codwell Banker which I think was the
same type of thing at least by the looks it seemed that way to me? Now through it's a new restaurant that back in May before I left for Ecuador to visit my folks put up their signage marquee above Sub Way's and Edward's Jones over by where the Sun-Mart and Block-Buster share the same lot as Albertson's. The only problem I really saw was that they shouldn't have put up their marquee till they were ready to open, for people from all around were calling all summer long to Subway to know when this


place would bring them some competition. All that I really know is that late last night at eight, I saw that they are now officially open for business, so I without a doubt promised myself "Dear boy, you at least NEED to try it even if you don't like it give em a shot?" Now growing up I have to admit I was my mother's most adventurous child when it always came to trying something new, especially when it came to food. In fact here

is what I had there earlier tonight, to say it was nice to try something other than my regular Sub Way flat bread sandwich is well a omen of truth a step towards heavenly bliss, is all I will say and it was without a doubt wroth it's weight in gold or whatever color this text is I'm writing in right now. I will be going back at least a few times, that I am sure of!

No comments: