September 08, 2011

What was started fourty five years ago on today's Date?


"RED ALERT, RED ALERT COUNTDOWN TO SELF DESTRUCT BEGINS......."
So how many of you have ever had a sip of Romulan ale, I once did even though it was totally illegal here on our planet earth at very special science fiction convention in "1994" what it was about I can't tell you just yet because that will spoil the surprise. Let me ask you do you k
now what very special show was started on a BIG answer to exploring the human condition over forty something years ago?, well okay I'll give you a hint of sorts: It happens to have this very future looking space traveling vessel ,wait a minute did you see it? or was that more of a blur of lines heading towards a bright glowing mass of gas in space?, I think it was? Maybe you and anyone you know should take a closer look at that blurring streak by perhaps putting on a astronaut's helmet to see it for what it is....so let's you and I together see what started on this date over forty five years ago...... why isn't that you know what's his name's starship from Gene Roddenberry's series about how did he phrase it oh yeah "A Wagon train to the stars". On September eight nineteen sixty six on NBC which was a Thursday night. Now in all of my searches about Trek's beginning on the internet I am not sure at all of when it's actual time slot was? Yet if I was to take a wild hunch of a guess I'd say it was eight in the evening!