September 22, 2011

What was missing this past summer at Albertson's


Hey this is a very special one to all Albertson's employees and shoppers, no matter what you may or may not do in your work at Albly as I have been known to call the work horse as you all know it to be a nick name I loved since sometime in the springtime of two thousand and ten. I am not sure as a shopper you noticed this but for the whole months of May through August of two thousand and eleven the company had their own take on Monopoly like Mc Donlands restaurants have had ever since the early nineteen eighties. Here is what the general public costumer's game board looked like. All I can say is I Matt felt very sadden by something for certain NOT happening over the weeks leading up to the Mid Columbia Hydro boat races and Allied Art show down at Howard Almond park in Richland, at the end of the month of July. Now please don't get me wrong, I love it when any business tries something new to entice sells, but as I was saying to me as a long time employe I truly felt something was missing and me with this hot babe here , this sure as heck doesn't answer the question anymore than me also holding a blue inflatable swordfish

as to what was gone will it?, If I told you it was something to do with the two different shirts I was wearing in each of the photos above would you come to think possibly something about the fifty state in the united states known as Hawaii as the answer, then you'd be dead on right in your answer of missing the event called "Hawaiian Days" is what we as Albretson's employees missed out on over this past summer fun!

No comments: