September 25, 2011

Gotta thank my brother for this


Hello ,
Today, I gotta thank my bee,bee popping smart Alec brother for something he and his family gave me last year at Christmas time that I am now finally getting to put to use. Let's take a spin back in time if you will, to shortly after the start of the Winter solstice began on December twenty first they gave me

a bobble head talking captain James T. Kirk from Star Trek the original series. Yet this is more about the what is inside the other box I have on my lap. Which turned out to be a wireless keyboard box I am seen here with . Now here is why it was worth the wait of me, Matt using it I had one mouse that came with my Dell computer itself but because of my slower than a snail form of a internet connection it has over the pass few months become useless. I know of truly only ONE OTHER REASON that IS/WAS the cause being what brought out the burst of anger that caused me to tear it apart...I'm hopefully gonna get that cause FIXED real soon I'm hoping any way....Again thank you to my brother for giving me this and also for pestering me of when was I ever gonna get around to using it over the last few months of late.

No comments: