July 18, 2011

So what's your favorite comic of all time


Hey to you the non comic fans,
Let me ask you ALL something, you know from reading this blog that I love many things that have a creative outlet in someway or other and why the heck shouldn't I for without a doubt, these many other outlets in their own way is why I love to explore the art form of being a writer of words. What I want to ask you is do you like to laugh at things that make little or no sense at all in the four color world knows as comics?, now I am
not asking do you like everything I like on a interest level in the way of hobbies, or even if you like super guys like spidey swinging by in the last panel of today's comic strip. All I want to really know is do you like any of the newspaper funnies seen here , do they give you a thought of what's wroth making your day all the more a full of giggles? or just wishing you knew why you snorted your coffee up your nose? Or if your a kid reading this why can't you just not figure out why you still have that breakfast stain on your shirt from whatever it was you ate? I also hope as a parent you can tell your children who each these newspaper crackerjacks are? if you can recall them too who knows you may have a lot more fun today than you've had in a long time, at any rate I do hope your smiling at least a little now.

No comments: