July 27, 2011

A look into the past with these could mean what?


Greetings today I wanna talk about something that I brought up last May in a posting known as "Every moment in life is like a jigsaw puzzle piece" does everyone remember it where I was talking about my ol high school times in a very (a lot more will be coming in the next couple of weeks) small way. It was also very funny if you recall that I was sharing about being a traitor to my own school? "How was that a edge of your seat turner, just go an read it to find out, I still feel like I was in a time warp or perhaps a Twilight Zone episode of "WHY US IN TWO THOUSAND TEN HAVE BRAIN FARTS FROM ALL THINGS PAST". Yet on a serious note I want to show you all of my annuals of high school memories, for as I always find myself saying it's great to have something of a memory to hang on to especially of the ol times with great people you always had hope of remaining in contact with forever whether they were with you best friends or even your teachers before all these convent websites known as "MYSPACE", "TWEETER", or the one most every one uses known as "FACEBOOK". These annuals or yearbooks or whatever one wishes to call them were and are they best way to remember your days of being young always and forever.

No comments: