July 01, 2011

How about a change for the birthday month of good ol U.S.A.



HEY ALL,
Look I know it's not even truly July Fourth, and yet I know that our little piece of the world known as AMERICA will in a few short days be celebrating this country formation as a United Nation in age of two hundred and eight years. Here is what I normally use as my desktop for the 4th of July month every year, but this year I'm gonna brave the heat of every day of Summer Heat, or a Flaming Fireball from that Blazing star know as the SUN and try a new FLAMER desktop image. So what was that super bright TRON like background plate last month your asking?, well really it was NOT TRON related at all. So what was it then it was ALL of the different RINGS from the Green Laterans. You means there's more than one color that signalize all the Laterans, That is what I'm still trying to find out???!!! Finally here is what I found as my desktop last month to get me Psyched about the aforementioned GL guy's movie that came out last month too.

No comments: