July 05, 2011

Putting in a muisc CD Does at times bring back a lot of memories


Hey All,
I know that after yesterday BIG Night of FIRE IN THE SKIES you'd think there was nothing but a great time huh?, well as I said yesterday I worked a portion of the day. Yet something really cool had happen and I didn't even realize I was back to the year of that classic Prince song titled "Party like it's nineteen ninety nine" while I was listening to another compact d
isc altogether! I was naming J-pegs from earlier this year while listening to WOW which stands for Word of Worship which a collection of the past year's top Christian music usually put out on two CDs. The one I was listening to was W.O.W. 2,000 which happen to have my favorite one on it (which you all know what it's title is do I dare bring up it's rhyme at all?), this one has stuff by Sonic Flood which was another reason I had happen to pick this up as well, Newsboys, Third Day, And Steven Curtis Chapman. So as you can see I 'd get songs by almost everyone I do love of Christian song writers, yet what struck me back to the year I mentioned above was a song entitled "Friend of mine Coulmbine" which got me thinking how any song can bring hope from despair does anyone remember this besides O.J. Simpson and his "WHITE FORD BRACHO" chase in downtown LA Well I also recall that high school massacre in Littleton, Colorado earlier that year I was at a comic shop called Portals when I heard that sad news looking through a copy of the latest Amazing Spider-Man comic
, I also remember in two thousand I had heard of the book seen with the very music CD I've been talking about here and wanted my Grandma Evelin Powers to send it to me as a "Christmas gift" that following year if she could, she was busy trending to helping my granddaddy get better after visiting us here in Washington state. Yet she couldn't do it my mom did it for her instead thanks mom for this wonderful book, on grandma's behalf. I'm glad for those of us with strong views of hope from small stuff like this that can encourage, many who need it everyday.

No comments: