July 17, 2011

Computer wiz in simple things am I not apparently...


Hey there,
As I have said many times before I'm most assuredly am not the best at trying to be on time with putting out my postings here on my personal blog site, yet I also know YOU as my ever loving reading public also don't mind waiting for them because even if they are Really, Really, no I mean like totally three years old you'd love em anyway. An the reason for that is you will know I put my best writing of words together at any given time or if I don't I at least give it my very best effort for sure. Although just as recently as the third of this very month I did a really truly stupid thing or mostly so I did anyway, see what I was trying to do with my J pegs which are another term for digital pictures of any kind was erase a extra copy of my latest pictures from visiting my folks in Cuenca Ecuador. So I tried to erase that very folder holding them with hitting the DELETE key only for my computer to tell me that one of my photos from another folder of pictures had the date as the folder itself which was 7-3-11 I for the first time in very long time got so angry that I was desperate for any kind of idea I could come with to fix the said problem. So here is what I did I had decided to move all of my other picture folders to the Recycle Bin Icon on my desktop I thought if I put them there till I could find a way to erase that folder with the day's date I'd be safe till I had calmed down but I was just impatient because of wanting to work on postings here and at the same time I was very,very, very tried as in sleepy tried from my seizure medication which I have brought up here as well. At three p.m. I had decided I was to restless to care anymore I went and restored everything in the Recycle Bin to my pictures folders OR I thought I had anyway it had turned out really that I had saved my yearly photos from two thousand and nine through to this year, and my four main Spider-man J pegs files folders only to come to find out as soon I had done this I lost many other picture folders that I had made up of other favorite pictures I had had for quite a very long time....so starting today or sometime very soon I will get them back somehow I'm hoping anyway? so that I can have those desktop changes plate backgrounds here and on my computer desktop come the hottest month of summer known as August. Still I feel very hurt and silly at myself most of all.....

No comments: