July 02, 2011

Finding Todd McFarlane's second run on Marvel second BIG Name other than Spidey


Hey All,
I just don't know why and "NO I'm NOT wanting to even start collecting comics again, I just want to fill a needed fix of mine that I have had for a long while is all..." You all know who my favorite comic book artist is or at least I hope you would by now anyway. I have for the longest time since stopping buy comics of filling one need and that is to get some of Todd McFarlane's very earliest comic work of before he was a megastar with that guy who's swinging to the BUGLE. Yet I want both his main Marvel stuff of the Incredible Hulk and some of his very rare Detective comics bits if I can. So shortly here I'm gonna catch a bus over to Adventures Underground and see what they have? if anything hopefully I find one of his very first works titled "COYOTE" I think he started that in nineteen eighty four or eighty five. As you can see I also had happen to of picked up the most current work of his SPAWN # 208. While at Adventures I saw a few interesting things as well as these...they were a Lone Ranger and Zorro crossover that really did intrigue my interest even if for a moment and also I saw a very old "I LOVE LUCY" comic book that seemed to be fully intact and all they wanted for it was fourteen eighty two, and since my mom loved that show as a kid I was just thinking of maybe getting it, but choose not to in the end before heading back to catch the bus however I decided to get a Surlpee like drink
from Sunmart which is a lot like the old seven elven stores.

No comments: