July 07, 2011

Can you believe it?????


Hey all,
The oldest comic book character known from Marvel, (well really he's the third oldest for sure from everything I can find out from Marvel's own accounts) as Captain America prepares to be released world wide on the twenty second of this very month as a major motion picture it will have it's very title changed(?) Say what your asking right? what the fuss is over really isn't what you may think it's only being changed for three countries releases of the film. They happen to be Russia, South Korea Hey my pal and buddy named Chan do you find it surprising at all I don't really. And finally the Ukraine parts of the world have taken Marvel studios & Paramount pictures offer to change the title of the film. At first I was thinking it was maybe the two companies themselves didn't like the title of the project and were wanting to give it a whole twist at the last minute, (I will get back to this thought in a moment), but that to me as I'm sure with you would've made no sense with these three countries right? I was still very much baffled by the time I got home tonight so I search out the answer on the internet. I found out that the real reason why for the name change of the movie is that those three countries still have a unsettling way of viewing America for maybe forever. Or at least our government's political ways of taking actions on matters, now for what I was thinking they were going to change the movie title to "Captain A, THE LIVING SENTENTIAL OF LIBERTY: THE FIRST AVENGER" which is part of the character's true comic title from his humble beginnings way back in the late nineteen thirties by Jack Kirby
and Joe Simon.

No comments: