July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to a great girl I will NEVER FORGET EVER...



Here's another shout out birthday wise,
Today is a very special day for a very special young lady that I have known since the fall of nineteen eighty nine from at that time one class. The class was
Language arts for tenth graders at a school called HANDFORD HIGH I remember without even releasing it that I liked this young lady that I'm talking about as much as I do the one comic book character that I still love today who is known as Peter Parker AKA: Spider-Man. At this time he and Mary Jane were happily married without making deals to the devil, shame on a hero that should know his responsibility without a doubt! Her name was back then Brenda Brinkerhoff and here is a duel photo

of her from nineteen ninety and her senior year in nineteen ninety one. I also recall that she was my way of thinking a relationship doesn't need to be about pride of self rather any relationship in life is about hope in whatever one does with one's life. In fact there is only one bad thing that I now is pointless to bring up but I feel it's important to me as to who this wonderful lady is in life regardless, she had not knowing it over summer break of nineteen ninety gave me the Chicken pox at the time I was eighteen and did they really hurt yes they did, but so did a rusty nail in my foot that I had gotten just got a testiness shot for from over at summer enrollment classes in Kennwick's Tri trek vocational school for extra credits the following year. Well to say the Pox didn't get into my foot would be a grand lie. Still Brenda as I said before showed me a great day most days back then with a smile or just by boosting my confidence by saying "Hello I hope your day is great" I also know that in a couple of short weeks from now is our high school's twentieth reunion of the class of 1991 will be going on, I am hoping that many of my classmates will be attending but also I hope Brenda will catch this someday soon before then maybe and know any kind of real love never dies no matter where it does stem from! oh and just every now and then she pops into my thoughts as a very good friend when reflecting why love is very real outside of family love, most of all!

No comments: