July 25, 2011

The farming window of Albertson's or is it a hopping one, you tell me?



Boy do I ever wish that I remembered my camera today and I really,ReAlLy, rEaLlY, REALLY truly mean it to! I would've loved to of had either of them. So what the Foghorn Leghorn am I getting at? your just dying to know I'll tell ya it's almost being like any Looney toon character NOT just that chicken placing that piece of dynamite by that resting dog above. (does anyone know what the DOG'S name was because the only two names I recall were Ralph, and Sam, and neither of those toons featured his nemesis Foghorn?) Sorry I didn't mean to pull away from what I was talking about that was just on my mind just thought I'd share it with you too, this morning I had a early shift at ol Alby as I call my work place I had happen to know that the big windows frame as you go to get a cart needed dusting. So as I started I noticed on the window as I was dusting with glass cleaner that their was a grasshopper on the window itself I at first thought nothing of it, but then I all of sudden realized there were four of them there in one window. Still I did a double take just a second later when I saw two more and thought "Boy they must be like us and can't stand the heat of the day either that, or we are running a zoo " I told my store director about the buggers and he said "Get out of here please" I said "I will try without killing them okay?", so I then went to the service Deli and got a soup bowl and a lid and got each one outside. What the kicker is,is that later one if not two of them found their way back to those same windows later this afternoon!

No comments: