July 14, 2011

A little bit of Georgia's big Atlanta airport from 2010's returning trip to the U.S.


Hey there,
I just wanted to talk a quick minute about my return trip with my mom from Cuenca Ecuador, with really focusing on the Atlanta Georgia airport, which was our connecting to out of the United States boarders to get to Ecuador, we have done it this way two times before in t
wo thousand and nine & last year's trip through. This year's trip to and fro is to complex trying to tell so I won't do that and bore you to tears, or perhaps to sleep depending on where your reading from. So when we got to back to the Atlanta airport it was like just a little after five in the morning and thankfully I was able to get some shut eye from the flight where my mom just isn't able to as far as I know ever, we had till elven thirty to wait for our next plane to salt lake Utah so we had a lot of time to kill you can say. Yet we had to go through customs which took at least a good couple of hours also we had to double check to make sure our bags were checked through to our final detestation which was the Tri cities and mom wanted to be certain so who can blame a mother or any traveler to wanting to be extra safe. At any rate when we had landed I was craving a KRYSTAL hamburger

since the last time I had had one which was during a visit to Columbus Georgia in two thousand which was the last time in most recent years of seeing my mother's side of the family, this was also before my granddad had passed away. Also i
t was my true first time of actually admitting to myself that the price of a Spider-Man comic was to much for me, which is very surprising because I was really getting into the title again since nineteen ninety eight, this post is really about those little counterparts to what is known as a White Castle hamburger out in the mid west part of the united states. I can remember when I was a kid and we visited my grandparents in Columbus we would make a special KRYSTAL restaurant run even if my two siblings, really didn't find it as appealing as I did, ( now as to "IF"they loved those little hamburgers too I'm not really so sure). Anyway so after we had done everything to make sure we ready to continue on with our trip back to Richland I remember saying to my mom "Hey I'm hungry for something to eat are you?", she said "Nha I'm just tried go find something if you want to", so I went to the very end of the Delta airlines row of restaurants for that was the very airline we were taking home when I saw this sign. When the young lady who was taking my order asked "What would you like sir?" I responded "I have a choice?" she said "Well were still severing breakfast, but you can have anything on the menu that you'd like..." to say a big sly smile came across my face would be a lie, I said to her "A Mc Donlands your NOT and I like that!" When I came back to where we waiting for the plane I ate my KRYSTAL and Dr. Pepper meal while reading my copy of V the second Generation which I did try reading on that trip to visit my folks in Ecuador.

No comments: