July 10, 2011

Happy birthday to great sister in law for sure


Hey all,
I know that here at the site here I without a doubt seem to make a BIG deal when someone I know as a friend or even a family member has a birthday, and today is no exception to that rule. Today happens to be my sister in law Kathie Byrd aging day, I know that I should know her age right off the top of my head but for right now it escapes me. What I do know about this young lady is that she has a wonderful heart in a way that may stump some people towards every part of how she sees life as a good thing. She has earned many things in her life as decent friends, a loving small family or is that (BIG Really

), but yes small in her own immediate one

. She has a great respect for wanting to know GOD, in the way everyone who seeks HIS, forgiveness from time to time as well as HIS, grace does. I only wish I could do more than think of good words as a gift to write for this very wonderful woman, who will always have a wonderful look on everything in her life no matter what may come in a year, a week, or even a moment from now. So I'll say it best this way Happy Birthday Kathie I hope you enjoy your very special day for it's yours to have as your very own even if others have it as their B-day as well that you never know!

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Hooray for Kathie! We are all very fortunate to have her as part of our family. Happy Birthday Kathie. We love you.