June 25, 2012

If your a original ST fan have you wittness this?

Hello to all,
I'm not really sure how I wanna tell anyone this but I had happen to of found a really cool thing Star Trek related on late this past early Sunday morning. I was a very long time ago part of local Star Trek club. Well in the early part of Sunday I was looking at stuff on YouTube, where people can post videos of almost anything you want the entire planet to see you can even be creative with editing if you wish and make the whole world laugh with you or at you? On YouTube I have a few videos that I have links to here through this very site, as you may well know of....Still in the farther reaches of my very tired mind I went looking for something that I truly remembered from that club a video of Star Trek bloopers from at the time only the original series and Next Gen. I did happen to find two on the broadcast yourself website that's one of finding YouTube by it's site acronym slogan if you go looking for it on the internet. So after finding those said bloopers I searched other Trek related video links there and I had found this little gem Kirk vs Borg.
If you have ever wondered how would James Kirk handle the Borg as oppose to his next gen counter part wonder no more is all I will leave you with , other that I love this one and wished whoever had made it would make a whole episode outta darn thing? uh well here's hoping for that Pretty please make a Kirk Brog drone that would wipe the floor with that fascinating Vulcan logic of a certainMister Spock! just joking but it would be fun to see none the less right?

No comments: