June 05, 2012

Just so I myself won't forget as well....

Hey I am seeing something you don't, but what is it?
Before I get myself in a grand playing field of overwriting myself with all that M. O. U.S.E. and friends cruise which even I don't know how far I will be going with it at least for the said foreseeable time being I gotta remember somet
hing for the start the month? well can you all help me out with what that is now please don't be shy I know you all know what I do besides liking this guy . Maybe it would be cool if I wasn't afraid of wildlife maybe I just sent out a hint of something there? or did I? I know what is I want to it's to write a classic ninety eighties toy line crossover event but what could I be thinking of in my scatter brain of that, when all I wish I alone could do is stop Marvel comics from ruining itself with it's current way of miss leading all with their we're for kids but we'll run things for ourselves and piss off fans with no continuity whatsoever? Oh I know what want to right up before I forgot was last month's something about wallpaper scenic views and plate changing here! Although I think I may have let you in on that one in a way on Free Comicbook Day , or did I? I'm really sure anyone who knows anything about comics in general knows of a certain "A" titled movie that came out just the day before that first Saturday in last month well without any further ado here's last month's desktop image I had! Well all I will say is that when I tired uploading the image for the plate it just wouldn't fit of showing it all , but I did want Superman holding the Hammer of Thor or as it's also known MJonir which was named by Stan Lee's brother Larry Liber. So when I was first uploading the image I wanted it wouldn't fit either way here what I wanted first , but you wouldn't see the splitting earths . I knew I wanted the that image of the man of steel holding the two greatest Avengers weapons so even though here at blogspot it didn't work because as I said the pixels were to spaced out it still let me get this on the plate . If you'd like more free Superman wallpaper check out the link I have provided here. http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/wallpaper.php

No comments: