June 12, 2012

Carmea mystery with no answers?

Boy I just gotta say today has really and truly not been like the color I'm choosing to write in for today....... so why the gleaming gold wording ..... I just don't know?
To say it is anyone's fault but mine most likely is the only clue I can put into the answer, for sure? Now for at
least a while my digital camera which I have had since Memorial Day two thousand and nine , before my first trip to see and visit with my folks in Cuenca Ecuador. From what I know when I turned on the power to it the screen seen here
from the back with David Letterman seen here was well how can I say it "Cracked to pieces. With a white screen with deep purple splinters radioing lines that made a eye like shape. I was only going to make copies of some those very pics of the trip after work. I guess what I really should've done was leave my camera home and just brought the memory card instead with me today. I did however notice before my trip that on the part of where you change the setting for your photos when taking them had a very small thin greyish white line for a while. Yet I know I didn't drop it on anything hard at all as far I know? It's strangeness like this that makes one wonder sometimes.... I still need to use it the camera to download some Cuenca pics from back in two thousand ten which I think it shouldn't have a problem either way I'm hopping anyway? I can only say I had a small feeling of getting a new one anyway!

No comments: