June 13, 2012

Back from Disney cruise with lot more to share (pt. 3 The many Diseny charcaters I ,well have a look for yoursevles)





Hello to all Disney crew readers,
Boy I can't tell you about this part of being on the cruise to our forty ninth state without showing a picture of the one guy I really was hoping to see somewhere on the decks just slinging his webs around the floors but then this would be the greatest in the way that I could
do, with me myself as a kiddo! Yet even though Marvel characters such as ol web head or ol Green skin have been owned by the Walt Disney since late two thousand and nine I didn't see them but in a way I still did of sorts. (more that in another outing in this series of posts). It late on the Monday of the cruise that I saw in our ship activities seen here
on the left side of the table across from the blue folder with a very special mermaid character on it. One that had at all times was a photo opportunities to have you picture taken with your favorite Disney pals. Here are just a few of me alone with some all time favs like good ol Stitch
from Leo and Stitch. Here I am with that nasty foe of
P.Pan better known as the boy who never grew up.Better known as Captain Hook matey! I even got a pic of maw with my nephew Bryce's pal the Goof man . But I gotta admit what the heck would a BIG "D" cruise be without the mouse that started it all Still at some point Bryce himself got a photo spread with his main pal the party animal well have a look for yourself

is all I will let be said
here? This party boat also happen to have a few Disney Princesses on it as well, here are Bryce and I with just a couple of them , . These two classical Princesses we are with are with are of course the first princess Snow White and the other is Ariel from the little mermaid. On the bewitching hour of nine o'clock of Sunday June third I also was able to get a photo opportunity with the other great Disney Princess Belle from

the beauty and the beast, my mom and Chuck got a moment the day before seen here
with Mickey's real pet dog known as Pluto. Oh and one I almost completely was my one from the same night as the Belle one is my farewell to the greatest mouse captain of all time
Mickey! The only photo I simply could not get was one of myself and Bryce and my sister Kylie with a Disney character that would have been just awesome I 'm thinking and knowing at the same time, ah well there's always next time huh?, Mickey?

to be continued........




No comments: