June 06, 2012

Back from Diseny cruise with lot more to share ( pt.2 : Every night a new character towel )




Hello ma ties of Cruising Wonder to Alaska trip,
Talk about a true adven
ture on a ship full of children fun times of endless things to do, also there was plenty to keep any grown up kid happy too. My greatest surprise on board the Disney Wonder was when I went to bed each night and it looks like it was my nephew Bryce's in a wee small way ,
as if you can't tell here from his bunk bed. Well to say he wasn't the only one shocked when saw his Abo (the monkey pal of Aladdin) is rather cool, but a couple of nights before they put in our rooms this J afar , snake. On Friday night they had Eeyore

from whine the pooh characters as one's towel buddy! On our first night which Monday the memorial day we all had this swan
from Fantasia which starred Mickey as the scorcher's apprentice more that later on as well. We got on Wednesday a e
lephant
w,which all guesses would lead to a flying one named Dumbo....... Let's see if I can recall these two which on Thursday and Saturday .

I would take a hunch that since both look to me like canines one must be Mickey dog Pluto or Bryce's favorite Goofy and not that maybe one's Rabbit from the Pooh gang. All I know is that the ship they had a creative towel session for adults on one the days we were at port on in Alaska. Still I do believe as I said before Mister Bryce loved his Towel Monkey
best. I know that I sure did! One I almost forgot was our friend

Sebastian from his mermaid friend Ariel's film "the little Mermaid.
To be continued.......

No comments: